If it’s a struggle to pay heating bills or to cover the cost of insulating your home, we can tell you what advice and support is available. Please get in touch with us now on 03456 037 636 for more information, or to arrange a free home energy survey.
Rural Coffee Caravan’s Warm Homes project is an initiative funded by East Suffolk Council and the government’s Warm Homes Fund; offering free guidance and support to people in rural Suffolk. Our Rural Energy Officers are fully trained and DBS checked
We can help with:
- Personal advice to make your home warmer and more energy efficient, including free home energy surveys and advice)
- Getting your home properly insulated, including draught proofing
- Practical help, assistance and advice on switching energy supplier, SMART meters, bulk buying etc
- Signposting to advice on grants and benefits you may qualify for
- Emergency repairs to boilers and heating
- An emergency fuel payment (conditions apply)
- Loan of temporary heaters in an emergency
- Central heating installation for homes which have never had a boiler and radiators (conditions apply)
You might see our Rural Energy Officers at one of the Rural Coffee Caravan’s village visits or events, where you can chat with them about any concerns you may have about keeping your home warm this winter. Alternatively, telephone the number above to speak to someone now – don’t wait until the colder weather sets in!