We’ll be holding a FREE Energy Advice Cafe at Coney Weston Village Hall. We have funding to help reduce your energy bills!
Our friendly, trained Rural Energy Adviser will be on hand to answer your questions about:
- fully funded first time central heating
- Smart meters – we can advise on the myths and benefits. Play with our demo Smart meter display!
- emergency heating repairs
- how much money you can save by switching energy supplier
- loft insulation – do you have enough? We might be able to top you up for free!
- information on heating grants which could save you hundreds of pounds. You might be eligible and not realise it
- community oil buying savings
- power cuts – worried how you’ll cope? We may be able to help
Take home a free room thermometer.
Complete a quick and easy questionnaire for a free carbon monoxide alarm and an energy saving light bulb.
This event is for anyone but of particular benefit to Suffolk residents, and a chance to chat with your neighbours over FREE tea, coffee and homemade cakes.
We’ll also have a walking stick ferrule exchange – where you can swap your old worn out ferrule for a new one – for FREE!
Download and print the flyer for the event here: ENERGY ADVICE CAFE poster CONEY WESTON March 5th