Get Drawing – Cats Workshop
April 7 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Art is always great for relax and reduce stress and this workshop will help you unwind and get creative, and is suitable for adults who are not confident with drawing.
Hosted by British-born Hakka Chinese artist and arts educator Pui Lee,
Date: 7th April
Time: 3pm – 4pm
Workshop will include:
- Creative ideas & techniques
- making and observational exercises to create a playful image of our feline friends.
- step-by step how to draw a cat!
- adding tone and/or colour using the drawing tools and/or using collage possibilities.
- A clear workspace which has a firm and steady surface
- A4 white paper
- Colouring pens/pencils (optional)
- Soft pastels (optional)
- Scissors (optional – for collage)
- Glue (optional – for collage)
- Unwanted newspapers & magazines (optional – for collage)
This event will be broadcast via Zoom and you will need to book your place in advance to receive the access details.
For more information on this event and how you can book your place through Eventbrite Click Here!