Join in with this mindful art session, unwind and get creative!
This workshop is well suited for beginners and aims to help get you started with some creative ideas and techniques.
Hosted by British-born Hakka Chinese artist Pui Lee
As 2021 is Chinese year of the Ox this workshop will include:
- play with shapes on paper to create a playful image of an Ox.
- Step by step how to draw an Ox
- learn how to add tone and/or colour to your picture using the drawing tools and/or using collage possibilities.
Event Date: 34th February 2021 Time: 3pm = 4pm
Materials you will need:
- A clear workspace which has a firm and steady surface
- A4 white paper
- Colouring pens/pencils (optional)
- Soft pastels (optional)
- Scissors (optional – for collage)
- Glue (optional – for collage)
- Unwanted newspapers & magazines (optional – for collage)
This workshop is free and will take place via Zoom and you will need to register to ensue your place and to receive the access link & code
To find out more information about this workshop and how you can register Click Here