Today is National Day of Reflection
It is a year ago today that the country went into its first lockdown due to the pandemic and sadly too many lives have been cut short leaving families devastated. A National Day of Reflection is way to give us all time to pause and think about our collective loss and supporting those going through grief.
- Join the minute’s silence at 12 noon
- Reach out to someone you know who’s grieving. Have a chat, send a card, a message or spring flowers.
- Join the free Marie Curie online talks and conversations, featuring expert panels, bereaved families and celebrities throughout the afternoon.
- Plant flowers to symbolise hope.
- Shine a light in the evening to show your support for the millions of people who’ve been bereaved.
- Share your experiences and spread the word on social media.
For more information on National Day Of Reflection Day Click Here!