Create a successful wildlife garden!
Hosted by Suffolk Wildlife Trust Learning Officer Cathy Smith, who will guide you on how to include wildlife when planning your garden by making small changes that can make a big difference.
- Planting to attract butterflies and pollinators
- providing shelter for many precious species
- Small ponds
- Overgrown areas
- Natural hedgehog & insect homes.
- practical knowledge on getting started.
- Questions & Answers session
Date: Monday 13th April
Time: 7pm – 8.30pm
The webinar will be broadcast via Zoom and you will need to book your place in advance to receive the access links.
For more information on this event and how you can book through the Suffolk Wildlife Trust Click Here!