On Friday 24th May we will be holding our 30th Golden Age Fair between 10 am – 1 pm at Needham Market Community Centre, funded by Hopkins Homes.
A fun and informative event for older people providing a wealth of advice aimed at helping you to stay fit, healthy and independent.
Visitors will be able to chat to friendly representatives from organisations about things like:
- help with the costs of keeping your home warm
- worries about scams
- hearing, memory & mobility difficulties
- local Police and Fire safety concerns
- feedback on your local medical practice
- what fitness and creative activities are available to you in the area
- where to find some company if you’re feeling lonely
- good neighbours on call who’ll help with everyday tasks
There’s FREE entry, FREE refreshments, FREE creative activities, FREE giveaways and lots of FREE advice, and you’ll also have the opportunity to exchange worn out slippers and walking stick ferrules for FREE, and try your hand at New Age Kurling and Bocce!
No need to book – just turn up on the day! Print out the attached flyer (link below)and pass it on to someone you think might benefit from coming along!
RCC Golden Age Fair.May 2019.Needham Market